Cyber Dueling Academy

You can register or log in if you're already a member. Once you log in, read the Student Guide which can be found here:

https://cyberda.forumotion.com/t20-cda-student-guide

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cyber Dueling Academy

You can register or log in if you're already a member. Once you log in, read the Student Guide which can be found here:

https://cyberda.forumotion.com/t20-cda-student-guide

Cyber Dueling Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for students to hang out, duel and have fun.

2 posters

What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be??

Poll

Which is Your Favorite Extra Deck Monster? ...Or are you unique and use Rituals?

[ 2 ]
    What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? I_vote_lcap50%What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? I_vote_lcap0%What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? I_vote_lcap25%What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? I_vote_lcap25%What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    EmperorPenguin13
    EmperorPenguin13

DN Username : EmperorPenguin13

What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? Empty What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be??

Post by EmperorPenguin13 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 pm

I am having trouble figuring out what Xyz and Synchro Monsters are supposed to be. Fusion Monsters are self-explanatory, they are a combination of monsters.

But are Xyz and Synchro the same idea as fusion? Synchro comes from Synchronize and Synchronize means to be the same but how does that apply to Synchro Summoning? I don't even know where to start with Xyz Monsters...

Could someone explain to me what the idea is supposed to be going on with the Xyz and Synchro?
    Luck678
    Luck678

DN Username : Luck678 or lifeisgood:)

What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? Empty Re: What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be??

Post by Luck678 Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Basically, XYZ monsters are supposed to have come from a black hole in outer-space. They require materials in order to be used, which are basically two monsters that come together to for the XYZ (I think).

Synchros are supposed to be monsters that "synchronize" with eachother (thus the levels must equal the synchro monster) to make the synchro monster.

Idk how to explain it
    EmperorPenguin13
    EmperorPenguin13

DN Username : EmperorPenguin13

What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be?? Empty Re: What is Xyz and Synchro supposed to be??

Post by EmperorPenguin13 Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:13 pm

...So just super complex versions of fusion?
    Let's just go with that.
    Thanks though!
    Smile
    Luck678
    Luck678

DN Username : Luck678 or lifeisgood:)

Post by Luck678 Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Basically think of it fusions of the generation. IE Poly GX and First Gen, Synchro for Gen 3. and XYZ for 4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 pm