Cyber Dueling Academy

You can register or log in if you're already a member. Once you log in, read the Student Guide which can be found here:

https://cyberda.forumotion.com/t20-cda-student-guide

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cyber Dueling Academy

You can register or log in if you're already a member. Once you log in, read the Student Guide which can be found here:

https://cyberda.forumotion.com/t20-cda-student-guide

Cyber Dueling Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for students to hang out, duel and have fun.

ito12's Retest Results

qwe12a
    qwe12a

DN Username : qwe12a

ito12's Retest Results Empty ito12's Retest Results

Post by qwe12a Sun May 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Deck Count 0/5
    60 card deck

Duel: 0/18
    I won all 3 duel's quickly with a huge gap between our lifepoints

Skill: 5/30
    most of the time i would manage to pull a huge combo and there was never anything in place to stop it and he only pulled 1 combo in the game himself. While he did know all the effects of all his cards at one point i had a 2500 attack monster and a 800 attack monster on the field and he summoned a 1000 attack monster in attack mode did not attack and ended the turn

Siding: 10/10
    he had a 15 card side deck

General mistakes: 9/15
    he only made a couple small mistakes ... i made more then him honestly

Creativity 10/18
    his deck was very creative but i could not find a reason for half his cards it looked like he just went though and added whatever looked nice at the time

Sportsmanship: 4/4
    he was very upbeat and nice very nice to duel against

Total 38/100

Congrats on makeing it into Kirin Bronze Dorm ito12. My advice is to ask for help on how to improve your decks and duel more so you can develop better dueling skills

Retest available after 6-2

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm