Cyber Dueling Academy

You can register or log in if you're already a member. Once you log in, read the Student Guide which can be found here:

https://cyberda.forumotion.com/t20-cda-student-guide

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cyber Dueling Academy

You can register or log in if you're already a member. Once you log in, read the Student Guide which can be found here:

https://cyberda.forumotion.com/t20-cda-student-guide

Cyber Dueling Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for students to hang out, duel and have fun.

3 posters

Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!!

Poll

Would You Join The Legion?

[ 1 ]
    Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!! I_vote_lcap33%Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!! I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!! I_vote_lcap67%Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!! I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    DageTheDark

DN Username : TravisTheDark

Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!! Empty Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!!

Post by DageTheDark Sun May 26, 2013 12:51 am

[b][i] I am a new student at the academy. Bronze Kirin lol! Face My Awesomeness and Bow down to the LEGION[left] Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-rGCzDGOosBA_OsfBC1utuIGOp1qUyw6HMH-akz1hRQktGoAspg
    qwe12a
    qwe12a

DN Username : qwe12a

Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!! Empty Re: Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!!

Post by qwe12a Sun May 26, 2013 3:53 pm

ima say a big fat no
    ito12,

DN Username : Ito12

Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!! Empty Re: Introducing The King Of The Legion ME!!!

Post by ito12, Sun May 26, 2013 7:27 pm

ohhh! your sacary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:29 pm