Cyber Dueling Academy

You can register or log in if you're already a member. Once you log in, read the Student Guide which can be found here:

https://cyberda.forumotion.com/t20-cda-student-guide

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cyber Dueling Academy

You can register or log in if you're already a member. Once you log in, read the Student Guide which can be found here:

https://cyberda.forumotion.com/t20-cda-student-guide

Cyber Dueling Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for students to hang out, duel and have fun.

2 posters

Ketsin results

Kuriboh
    Kuriboh
    Admin

DN Username : (CDA) Kuriboh

Ketsin results Empty Ketsin results

Post by Kuriboh Mon May 27, 2013 1:12 am

OPTION 2:

3 Duels with a single deck (Siding allowed)

Madolche vs. Rabbit Dinoswarm

Duel: 6/18 (6 per win)
    I took 2 of them. Very dependent on the draws we had.

Deck Count: 5/5 (+5 for 40-42, +3 for 43-44, +0 for 45+)
    Counted 41 cards.

Skill: 27/30 (10 per Duel)
    Knew how to use the deck and how to use it well. There are a few cards in the deck that, in my opinion, could have either been used better or not used at all. Didn't have a ton of counters for what my deck could do short of Ophion blocking a couple cards or the sided Effect-stoppers that we never got to see.

Siding: 8/10
    He sided in Veiler and Chains, but I never saw them once. Really good sides against Madolche though.

General mistakes: 12/15 (-3 for each)
    Had a little slip up with Infestation Infection. There was also a Threatening Roar vs. Infestation Pandemic thing, but neither of us was sure on the ruling, so I can forgive it. I won't forget though.

Creativity: 7/18
    Used 2 of the most overused deck types out there. A couple extra points for combining them though. The extra space in Evilswarms is somewhat tough to come by. Many of the plays made were predictable.

Sportsmanship: 4/4
    Was positive and didn't give up in the face of danger.

Total: 69/100

Welcome to Zwei Silver! The biggest areas where you lost points were the wins (pretty much unavoidable) and the creativity. A deck that isn't as commonly used would have netted you more points. You're a good duelist, but a little advice: Try to spice up your duels a little. I could see the Ophions from a mile away, and the Pandemics you had set from even further.

0-65 Kirin Bronze
    66-85 Zwei Silver
    86-100 Proto Gold
    Ketsin
    Ketsin

DN Username : Ketsin_NB

Ketsin results Empty Re: Ketsin results

Post by Ketsin Mon May 27, 2013 1:15 am

Thank you, Kuriboh. I know that I can eventually improve my dueling abilities with the help of the dueling academy.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:37 am